Technet Script Repository`de yayınladığım Mailbox Audit Logları için kullanabileceğiniz raporlama PowerShell scriptimi sizlerle paylaşmak istedim.
Bu raporlama powershell scriptini buradan indirebilirsiniz.
This script creates a HTML Report to show Mailbox Audit Logs for a single Exchange 2010 Mailbox or all AuditEnabled Mailboxes.
For more information about Mailbox Audit Logging please visit: Understanding Mailbox Audit Logging: Exchange 2010 Help
If you want to report a single mailbox use “Mailbox” parameter.
If you want to report all AuditEnabled mailboxes use “All” switch. This will create a report for each mailbox. If you have 60 users Mailbox Audit Enabled you will get 1 report for each user in total 60 reports.
If you use UniqueFileName switch the output name will be “SAMAccountName-DayMonthYear-HourMinuteSecond.html” (Example: srknvrgl-15032012-163420.html)
- Please make sure you have write permission on the folder that you are running the script from.
- If you use All switch and Mailbox Parameter at the same time. Only All switch will be used.
- By default the report will be generated as “SAMAccountName.html” (Example: srknvrgl.html)in the directory that you ran the script from.
- If you are running the script in scheduled intervals you might want to use UniqueFileName switch to keep all versions if not the report will be overridden.
- Accounts with Audit Bypass Association Enabled will also be listed on these reports just incase.
- I did not want to make it look too crowded so only showing the most needed information at the moment if you need to see more information please contact me and I will update the script to show information you need as well.
- The maximum limit of items that will be reported in a single report: 250000
- This script is using Search-MailboxAuditLog command and will not show item subjects for deletion operations. If you want to see the subject of the item please use ECP to get a non owner report.
For a Single Mailbox.\Report-MailboxAuditLog -Mailbox srknvrglFor all AuditEnabled Mailboxes.\Report-MailboxAuditLog -AllFor a Single Mailbox with Unique File Name Output.\Report-MailboxAuditLog -Mailbox srknvrgl -UniqueFileNameFor all mailboxes with Unique File Name Output.\Report-MailboxAuditLog -All -UniqueFileName
Feel free to ask questions in Q and A or contact me directly @srknvrgl